|Place of Origin:||china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||0-100|
|Packaging Details:||carton or customers requests available|
|Delivery Time:||10 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Measuring Range:||0~400ug/L||Resolution:||0.1 µg/L|
|Accurate:||1%||Output:||Support RS-485, MODBUS Protocol|
|Power Supply:||DC 5~12V, Current <50mA||Probe Cable Length:||10 M, Customizable 5 M, 15 M And 30 M Cable|
water turbidity sensor,
oil in water sensor
DIgital Water Quality Sensor Fiber Optic Chlorophyll Sensor Kws-400 Support Modbus Protocal
The fiber chlorophyll sensor uses the principle of fluorescence to illuminate the water body through a high-energy LED light source according to the spectral absorption characteristics of chlorophyll a, to stimulate the water body chlorophyll a to generate fluorescence at a specific wavelength and measure the concentration of chlorophyll a in the water. The sensor fiber structure has excellent repeatability and stability and is not susceptible to ambient light. Eliminate air bubbles with an automatic cleaning brush and reduce the impact of contamination on the measurement, long-term online use, longer maintenance intervals and better stability
Digital sensor, RS-485 output, support MODBUS
With automatic cleaning brush to prevent contamination and eliminate air bubbles
Direct measurement is easier than traditional analysis methods
Continuous online monitoring and real-time control of water quality
Integrated sensor field application example
Online Fiber optic chlorophyll sensor
|principle||Ultraviolet fluorescence method|
|Deepest depth||Underwater 60 meters||underwater 10 meters|
|temperature range||0 ~ 50℃|
|Output||Support RS-485, MODBUS protocol|
|Power supply||DC 5~12V, current <50mA|
|Probe cable length||10 m, customizable 5 m, 15 m and 30 m cable|
|Optical window||optical fiber|
Wiring and power supply
1. Do not use the sensor cable to lift the sensor! It is recommended to install a cable protection cover to ensure that the cable is powered and watertight.
2. Make sure the wiring sequence and power supply voltage are correct before powering on!
1. The sensor is recommended to be installed vertically with the electrode measurement light window facing down, and the sensor should be avoided from hitting the wall or other water conservancy facilities caused by water flow. If the water flow is strong, please fix the sensor;
2. Considering the influence of water level, the sensor should be installed 30cm below the lowest water level, and ensure that the measurement window is more than 10cm away from the bottom or obstacles;
3. The sensor is installed in a position where there are no air bubbles in the water, as far away as possible from the aeration port.
Contact Person: Ms. Evelyn Wang
Tel: +86 17719566736
Address: i City, No11, TangYan South road, Yanta District, Xi'an,Shaanxi,China.
Factory Address:i City, No11, TangYan South road, Yanta District, Xi'an,Shaanxi,China.