|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO / CE|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||0-100|
|Packaging Details:||Carton / Wooden box|
|Delivery Time:||7 Working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||500pcs/ month|
|Level Measurement Range:||0~50m Customizable||Measured Medium:||Liquid, Gas|
|Overload Pressure:||150% F.S||Decimal Places:||0~3 Digits Can Be Set|
|Reporting Period::||1 Minute To 24 Hours||Signal Transmission::||NB-lot Communication|
|Transmitting Power:||≤40mW||Working Current::||3.6V Lithium Battery|
|Explosion-proof Grade:||All Corrosive Media Compatible With 1Cr18Ni9Ti And 316L||Applicable Tank:||Cuboids, Cylinders, Ellipsoidal Columns|
ultrasonic level transmitter,
ultrasonic liquid level sensor
Water Well Monitoring Wireless Level Transmitter With 3.6V Lithium Battery
GXPS606B wireless liquid level meter is a liquid level measurement and transmission integrated table using GPRS wireless communication.Integrated high-sensitivity liquid level, high-precision signal conditioning circuit, low-power battery power management, and rich LCD display interface. Naturally strong anti-interference characteristics, it is an ideal intelligent instrument for liquid level collection and transmission. Suitable for oilfield, water conservancy, metallurgy, tap water and other industries.
● Using the latest microprocessor technology, battery-powered, ultra-low power operation, battery life of 1-5 years.
● The temperature characteristics of the whole machine are very good, and the working temperature range is -30-70 degrees
● Wireless GPRS network communication network operation, combined with self-built or public platform, can achieve unlimited number of products connected.
● Explosion-proof design: explosion-proof aluminum shell, the circuit board system is intrinsically safe;
● Protection grade: IP67, fully sealed and waterproof design;
● The installation direction is adjustable: the live pipeline valve can be connected through the joint or adapter to adjust the direction;
● High gain antenna, multiple check mechanism to ensure always online.
● Customized cable sleeve to prevent cable joint breakage;
● Rich LCD display interface, display resolution can be adjusted, with power prompt, dynamic percentage display.
● Perfect user calibration support, through the panel buttons, users can recalibrate the transmitter data without any auxiliary equipment, multiple data protection, even if the settings are wrong, the factory state can be restored.
● User site button calibration function. Support users to calibrate the transmitter twice. Strong anti-interference characteristics.
Display operation instructions
Panel functional description:
Fig 4‑2 Schematic of the LCD window
Button function description
Transmitter reset restart
Press and hold the “S2” button for 3 seconds, the transmitter performs a reset restart and searches the network.
Level master variable clear, and full scale calibration operation
Under normal working conditions, press “ZERO” to enter the password input interface, enter the password 0001 to perform main variable clearing, zero calibration, and full scale calibration. Under the three functions, there are three options NO, YES. , RST. "YES" is the confirmation, "NO" is the abandonment, and "RST" is the reset. Press "S1" and "S2" to select different operations. The details are as follows:
Power on/ off setting
Under normal working conditions, press “ZERO” to enter the password input interface, enter the password 002 to put the system into the shutdown state, the screen is not displayed. Long press the S2 button to enter the boot.
Positioning module section description
The data is uploaded once every 24 hours. The data includes pressure values, latitude and longitude, and positioning methods. The module sends the data immediately after the positioning is successful within five minutes. If the positioning fails, the data is sent immediately after five minutes. After the data is sent, the module is powered off and powered off. When there is an abnormal state (network, transmission failure), the module will automatically shut down and power off after five to six minutes, waiting for the next data transmission.
1. Determine the measurement range required by the process and the range of the transmitter to be installed.
2. The joint thread size of the process installation must be matched with the transmitter
Common fault treatment
When the meter is not working properly, the user can refer to the following table for simple maintenance. If the fault cannot be eliminated, please contact the manufacturer.
|Phenomenon||Cause analysis||Processing method|
|The meter has no display.||The battery is dead. R||Replace the new battery.|
|Unable to receive data The||The GSM card is installed correctly and is in the wireless network service area.||Install the SIM card correctly and contact the network operator to set up the network.|
|The pressure value is too small.||The pressure hole is blocked.||Remove the cleaning pressure hole from the meter.|
After sales service
This product is warranted for one year under the conditions that the user fully complies with the requirements of the instructions, the method of use is correct, and no one is damaged.
Contact Person: Sales