|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||0-100|
|Packaging Details:||each unit has individual box and all boxes are packed in standard packages or customers requests available|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram， Paypal|
|Explosion-proof:||Exia IIC T6 Ga/Exd Ia IIC T6 Gb||Protection:||IP67|
|Process Connection:||Thread, Flange||Accuracy:||±5mm|
ultrasonic level transmitter,
ultrasonic liquid level sensor
This series of radar level meter adopted 26G high frequency radar sensor, the maximum measurement range can reach up to 80 meters. Antenna is optimized further processing, the new fast microprocessors have higher speed and efficiency can be done signal analysis, the instrumentation can be used for reactor, solid silo and very complex measurement environment.
Radar level transmitter antenna microwave pulse is narrow, the downward transmission antenna. Microwave exposure to the medium surface is reflected back again by the antenna system receives, sends the signal to the electronic circuit automatically converted into level signals (because the microwave propagation speed, electromagnetic wave to reach the target and the reflected back to the receiver this time is almost instantaneous).
1) Small antenna size, easy to install; Non-contact radar, no wear, no pollution.
2) Almost no corrosion, bubble effect; almost not affected by water vapor in the atmosphere, the temperature and pressure changes.
3) Serious dust environment on the high level meter work has little effect.
4) A shorter wavelength, the reflection of solid surface inclination is better.
5) Beam angle is small, the energy is concentrated, can enhance the ability of echo and to avoid interference.
6) The measuring range is smaller, for a measurement will yield good results.
7) High signal-to-noise ratio, the level fluctuation state can obtain better performance.
8) High frequency, measurement of solid and low dielectric constant of the best choice.
|(4~20)mA/HART (Two wire system) The power supply and the output current signal sharing a two core shield cable. The supply voltage range see technical data. For intrinsically safe type must be a safety barrier between the power supply and the instrument.|
|(4~20)mA/HART(Four wire system) Separate power supply and the current signal, respectively using a two-core shielded cable. The supply voltage range see technical data.|
|RS485 / Modbus Power supply and Modbus signal line separate drespectively using a two-core shielded cable, the power supply voltage range see technical data.|
Contact Person: Mark